Refunds are only available under the following conditions:
- If your event is postponed, rescheduled, or canceled.
- If it is within 3 days of order purchase.
Canceled EventsIf you ordered your tickets online or over the phone, we have you covered! No additional action is needed and you won't need to reach out to us.
- You will be notified that the event is canceled.
- Your refund is automatically delivered (except UPS fees) to the same card used for purchase.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days after we learn the event has been canceled.
Postponed or Rescheduled Events
When events are postponed or rescheduled: You will be contacted via phone or email with the new event information as soon as we are updated.
- Unless notified otherwise, your tickets will be valid for the new event date.
- If you are unable to make the new event date and refunds have been approved by the artist, team, venue, or promoter, you will see a "Refund" option in a company communications email sent to the registered email account.
Within 3 Days Of Order Purchase
As a courtesy, Locvl Events will honor order refunds which are requested within 3 days of the original purchase date.
- In order to qualify for a refund, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to your order confirmation email requesting an "Order Refund Request" within 3 days of your purchase. The processing may take us up to ten days to fully complete the refund.
- The hope with this 3 day courtesy is in the case that an accidental order was made, or you ordered incorrectly, or if upon ordering you quickly thereafter found out news that will inhibit your ability to attend the event, that you can rest assured we allow for this grace period buffer.
Have additional questions? Contact Support